WELCOME...SELAMAT DATANG....NGIRING SIMPANG

demen atine nyingakin semeton sareng sami driki ring blog buuk tiyang...
sampunang engsap ngisinin tulisan ring genah drike
suksma

wow..so glad to see u in my blog...feel free to see and read my blog

dont forget to put ur comments...

thanks....

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

who i am

my name is Ketut Gede Dharma Hariyadi Setiawan
i have many names when my friend, my family and my colleague call me....
they call me dedik,gede,ketut and i have an unique name....OINK
my friends in high school give me that name...i always remember when they were call me like that...

i was born in Denpasar....JL NANGKA tepatnya....i forgot the name of the place i borned....
my birthday at 28 October....and u know that date is an important date for my country (Indonesia)
because in particular date the young man from all parts of Indonesia was declared young man unity for the 1st time and we called SUMPAH PEMUDA

i growth up in a good family..really happy have a family like them..
2 elder brothers, 2 sister in law and 4 nephew and niece....happy family,i thought.....

1 comment:

  1. punyakoe kan menyusul broo...hahahha... mantabs!!
    Keep writing bro!!

    ReplyDelete